Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Buckets of Fun

 

posted Oct 30, 2015, 10:24 AM by Amy Wix   [ updated 23 hours ago ]
Here is my version of Trashketball.  I made 8 copies of practice problems for 
our upcoming test.  I cut them apart, putting one in each of the different
colored buckets.  I had my random generator put students in groups of 2 or 3 
and they had to draw out a question and answer it along with showing their work. 
 If it was correct they go to take a shot at the basket. I used a mini basketball
 because the questions were cut on pretty small pieces of paper so I didn't
 think the regular version of Trashketball would work.  Students were 
definitely engaged, rushing around the room to draw problems, solve together 
and make their basketball shots.  
          

No comments:

Post a Comment